Saturday, June 27, 2009

so boring n so "fan"...

haiz... so boring now... my frens all move out from hostel oredi, juz left me... i dunno how 2 live alone... n the class start oredi,more frens r oredi continue their study 2 acca, juz me still continue study back the same thing, sob... still dunno wanna take the class or not. The course fee expensive also, so kek sim nia... if take class then need pay fee oredi, n the timetable like shit... i have not so much time wif my gf, sumore the timetable like tat, if follow the class then i can see her 1 time only for 1 week... T.T

somebody can tell me how can i do ?? wat decision can i make ? i cant make the decision, scared will have problem afterwards... haiz... dunno how is my future now... full of constraint...
My heart so complicated n confused now, thinking for long time oredi, y cant i have a better decision ? any decision i make now will sacrifice something in my heart... how can i do ? haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment