Wednesday, August 12, 2009

normal n relax day...


Same as usual, went for the 2 hrs class... then back hostel, keep on9 n fb only.... haiz...
i juz can on9 in my life, dunno wat can i do... haha...

2day after class then wait for my frens --> Jacky n small Jin... waiting for their class n working...
1pm+ went 2 gurney, got 1 lao yi drive the car like ant... even i walk also faster than her... swt...
follow her back pek chek nia... after park my car then go find small Jin... he's still working... after tat i go find Jacky at G2000... after tat we go eat McD in gurney... it is lunch time, so is cheaper...

After tat almost 2pm then go find small Jin at Ko Fu Loft... then he go pay the parking fee... mana zai tio RM3... juz past for few minutes then need pay more RM1... shit...

Actually we go 2 gurney is for movie... it is G.I.Joe... haha... but 2pm+ oredi no buy the ticket yet, then straight go buy the ticket for 2.20pm... after bought the ticket then juz left 5 mins... we juz go into the cinema...

The G.I.Joe pic i post is so cool man... recently also have some movies on showing now... especially the Louis Koo 1... i think tat 1 quite funny, but din't watch it yet... hope can watch it soon...

2moro i will go for badminton after finish class at 4pm... hope the permata there don book wrong day or court for me summore... or not i will "shoot" them 1 more time...

Yesterday my frens take their results oredi... some r passed but some r... dunno how 2 say... but anyhow i also wish u all good luck n take care... for Acid Rain n Torrey, hope they will come back 2 penang... i was alone in hostel for 2 mths+... it was really boring... luckily sometime my frens msn me or take me out... or not i maybe will be 自闭儿... haha...

Next week is my turn for the results come out... n i hope all my frens whether in ACCA or CAT or LCCI, hope all pass their exam... n me too... XD

GOD Bless Us Pls !!!
Amen !
阿弥陀佛 !

No comments:

Post a Comment